Thursday, February 9, 2012

this'n that

A couple of weeks ago we went to Vernal for the weekend just for a little get away. Collin was playing on Amber's bed and he's just too cute to pass up taking a picture!

Spencer found a wig and decided to see what Collin might look like with hair. Collin obviously knew he was looking a little Joe Dirt ish so he's doing his little bashful face.

While in Vernal we went ice fishing at Matwarner. Collin had so many layers on he reminded me of the boy in a christmas story! ha ha

Crysta and Collin on the ice

Mommy and Collin

My mom was the first to catch a fish!!!

Aunt Michelle and my mom feeding Collin

Spencer, my dad, uncle Lance, and Addison

Crysta and Jordan

I wanted to catch a fish so bad! it was pretty slow fishing that day. my mom was the first to catch a fish and we waited and waited and nobody else got one. just as we were getting ready to clean up and go I GOT A FISH!!! as you can see by this picture i was pretty dang excited!

Collin hates to sleep! He is seriously a nightmare to try to get to take a nap or go to bed so sometimes we go to extreme measures! I love this!

Amber is on drill team and this year they took first at state!! I'm so proud of her and her team! its a lot of hard work and it was pretty tough competition but, not to hard for them!! congrats U'ettes!

Collin is becoming very adventurous. we have a gate at the top of our big stairs, but there are two little steps that lead down into his bedroom. He can go up them really well, but going down is another story. he goes down head first. yesterday he was going down and decided to sit on the step half way down and got stuck! he was there for a couple of minutes trying to figure our how to get out of it and decided that crying so that mom would save him was his answer! 

Everyday I can't get over how blessed I am to be a mother and how much I love my little guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment