Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

There is nothing better than SPRING!!! I love when the weather starts warming up and we can get outside!! This year for Easter we went out to brain rock just about 30 minutes east of Vernal. 
this is Spencer and Collin getting ready to go on our ride to brain rock.

Caleb was the kid taxi! He's got Collin, Tyan, and Shanda. They had a blast! this is Collin first time four wheeling and he LOVED it!

This is Brain Rock! its hard to tell from this picture, but from a distance this rock looks like a giant brain!


Some of our friends that were camping with us. 

This is my attempt at being an artist. one of the crevices on the rock


Spencer and Collin peeking at me

Hey mom!

After brain rock we went to some near by sand dunes. while all the boys were having fun seeing who could make it up the giant sand hills Collin and I had fun playing in the sand! he was pretty fascinated by the feel of the smooth sand!


Pretty sure that this year our camping area has not gotten any moisture! it was the dustiest it has ever been!

Spencer and I did some shooting! 
look at the pro! lol



Tyan, Kandise, Collin, and Spencer
 e
Collin and his cousin Drex. These two are only 4 months apart and I can tell they are going to be the best of buds!

Easter morning Collin is finding his eggs

Can I just say how thankful I am for this Easter season and not only having fun and spending time with family, but I am so thankful for my loving savior who willingly died for us and rose again on Easter morning so that we may live again! And I am so thankful for his atonement that makes it possible that we can return to him !

No comments:

Post a Comment