Monday, January 2, 2012

bring on 2012!

Wow how amazing was 2011 there were so many goods and some very hard bads. but, how would we ever learn and grow without those couple of hard times in there! 2011 started off with the last five months of being pregnant. The last five month of pregnancy I actually loved! I was really really sick the first four months, so when all that passed I really did love being pregnant! then on May 24 my little angel entered the world! every day since has been a learning experience sometimes hard, but always rewarding! We had my brother T.j. live with us for a couple of months and we've had my sister Crysta living with us since August, and I've loved having her! We had Spencer's sister Hollie get married to Dylan and Nate and Christy got sealed! busy busy busy! I feel like from may to the end of the year was about three months it went so fast! on the down side we lost our sweet Hurley pup and we still miss him every day! I cannot wait to see what will happen this year. with a baby boy its sure to be one adventure after another! hope I can stick to my resolutions and get things accomplished this year! good luck to everyone and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment