Monday, August 29, 2011

Zions/ St George days 3 and 4

We went to visit the St George temple and the day before we went they had cleaned the outside of the temple and it was so bright white and beautiful! 

After the temple we just relaxed that day. 




On the last day we went back into Zions and did a couple of small hikes. Collin was yet again all strapped up for the ride! By day four he was getting a little tired!



This is on the hike to the lower emerald pools


So tuckered out so of coarse Spencer couldn't just let him relax so...........

He got dunked in the freezing river and..............

Spencer got "the look" after rudely waking Collin up. Ha ha Collin already has quite the expressions!
It was so awesome to get away with just Spencer and Collin!!! I love my little family SO much!

1 comment:

  1. I love how big your boy has gotten! He looks so much like Spencer its crazy! you are so brave taking him on a trip. We went to my grandpas for the weekend and I freaked. Good for you! Looks like you had a great time.
    OK Elissa, I have a confession, I have been stalking your haircut... My hair needs a major change and I need something funky and fun, because I am funky and fun dang it! I have been thinking a pixie due would be fun but have been to afraid. What do you think for me?

    ReplyDelete