Friday, September 9, 2011

Motherhood

I know its only been three and a half months since I had my little bundle of joy, but all you moms out there know that even in three months you go through more than you ever expected! I think what the biggest challenge is, is the amazing range of emotions that you go through. (It's hard, but totally worth it!) There is no way to really prepare yourself to become a mom except to prepare to be unprepared! Everyone always says that being a mom  just comes naturally. I don't know what anyone else feels, but I feel like you don't just automatically know exactly what to do for every situation that may arise with baby. I feel like being a mom is narrowed down to this... Moms are made with the patience to try try and try again until you figure out what it is that baby needs. Patience is the key. I have never felt so blessed, humbled, and loved than now with my little sweetheart! Spencer and I are closer than ever and feel more love than we ever knew we could with Collin in our lives! I don't know why I waited so long to have Collin, but I know I can't wait to add to our little family and add more love to our home!


2 comments:

  1. I totally totally agree with you!! Thanks for the great post! The first two weeks we had jace home were some of the most challenging and I have no idea why its just such a roller coaster ride of emotions but I seriously can't imagtion how I lived without jace in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! This was very insightful and explained perfectly how I feel too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete