Monday, June 6, 2011

like father like son

It is the cutest thing in the world to see Spencer completely wrapped around Collin's finger! Spencer can't get enough of his baby! It is so fun for me to see so much of Spencer already in Collin. Every face that I see Collin pull I have seen at one time or another on Spencer. One thing Spencer loves is his sleep and so does Collin!


Just like his daddy Collin loves to cuddle while sleeping! He can hardly sleep if we're not holding him.

Collin is a little dreamer! he's always smiling in his sleep. it makes you wonder what it is that he's dreaming about or remembering!

This is one of my favorite faces! When Colling is completely relaxed he lays his head back and breathes through his mouth.

I was getting ready the other day and come out of the bathroom to find my boys napping together. it was really hot so they both had their shirts off! little twinners!

No comments:

Post a Comment