Monday, May 30, 2011

HE'S HERE!!!

COLLIN SPENCER DRAKE
born May 24 at 11:22 pm
8 lbs. 21&1/2 inches long.
This is me holding my little angel for the first time! He is so perfect I'm so in love with him!

Spencer and Collin! He's such a proud daddy and he is so good with Collin and such a big help to me!



Getting ready to leave the hospital! 


We had so many people there to support us and be there for Collin.
T.J. my dad and mom

The Drakes! josh, morgan, dad, hollie, dylan, mom and christy.
we had other family and visitors but I guess I didn't get pictures of everyone!


thanks everyone for all of your love and support!
this is Collin in his car seat for the first time on our way home from the hospital



Enjoying his bouncer that he got from his aunt hollie and uncle dylan!
I never thought that being a mother would be such a blessing! I love this little man more than I thought I ever could! I thank heavenly father for trusting me with such a sweet special little spirit!

2 comments: