Thursday, November 22, 2012

thanksgiving

I never jumped on the thankful for something every day this month band wagon. So I've got some catching up to do. Please bare with me. I would like to start by saying how thankful I am for my church and the leaders of the church. For the guidence and direction it gives me in my every day life and in my family. I am so thankful for my amazing parents that have always been there for me and helped me through thick and thin and now that I'm an adult with my own family they are my friends and councelors! Love you mom and dad! And speaking of parents I'm so thankful for my in laws! They are always there for me and my family and have raised one amazing man for me! I'm so thankful for my brothers and sisters and each in law! I have an individual relationship with each of them and I couldn't have picked better siblings myself. Love them All so much! Next I am thankful for each of our loving grandparents who are always doing everything they can for so many grand children! And last but definately not least my amazing little family! I have the most amazing loving supportive husband! He's my best friend and I'm so lucky I have him! He's also an amazing dad! I also have the amazing blessing to be a mom to one of the sweetest little angels! Sure parenting can sometimes be a challenge, but i would't trade it for anything! I love my little Collin more than anything and can't wait to add our little princess Paige in the next few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment