Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Its December!!! This is my favorite month of the year! The lights, the music, and all the Christmas cheer! Its so happy! I love to see family and friends and there are so many fun things to go do! This year we met my mom and dad and amber and T.j and veronica and Asay at the fashion place mall for some black Friday shopping! I was pretty crazy, but I had a blast! While we were there we saw Santa!! Collin first sat on his lap and just stared up at him for a few seconds then realized he was having a great time!

Also Thanksgiving Collin turned 6 months old! I feels like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms at the hospital! Time is going so fast now that we have him! 
Collin facts- he already has seven teeth. his top four have just come in in the last week and a half. poor guy, but he's been a trooper!
-He is army crawling around like crazy! If he sees something he wants he will get it!
-He can sit himself up on his own and can sit in the middle of a room with no support.
-just recently he is starting to try to pull himself up in a standing position.
-He loves everyone and will smile for pretty much anyone.
We are so blessed to have him in our lives!
Collin at one month old

Two months

Three months

Four months

Five months

Six months

No comments:

Post a Comment