Wednesday, August 3, 2011

just monkey'n around!

Last week Spencer, Collin, and I went to the zoo with T.j. Veronica, Asay, and Nate and Christy!


Spencer is almost the size of an adult gorilla 


Asay and Collin measured up to the infant gorilla

I realize that the first thing you notice in this picture is a great big elephant bum, but look in the background and see the cute little baby elephant!



yay monkeys! 






these creepy turkey's had no fear! they were coming up right next to us!



the gang in their rio tinto hats!



zoorasic park!

princess Asay

Spencer and Collin in the ground hog holes!


T.j. and Asay








waiting to get my face painted!




So we were all so excited to get our faces painted and I'd seen so many cute different things and turns out i got the ugliest face painting i could get! ha ha thats ok it was fun anyways and Christy and Asay's turned out adorable!

Making a sacrifice!










My cute happy little man! (I think this is the first picture I've gotten with Collin smiling while he's awake!)



1 comment:

  1. You got some way cute pictures! Collin is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete