Sunday, July 10, 2011

Real soccer game

First off....can you tell I'm just a little excited about Harry Potter! This last movie is going to be amazing!

Last night T.j. invited Crysta, Collin, and me to the ReAL salt lake soccer game! (spencer worked :(  ) T.j.'s work got us tickets for a huge discount. We were about 7 rows from the field right behind the team! Included in our seats was some free food (all you can eat. and trust me we did! ha ha)

Just enjoying the game


This shows you how amazing our seats were! and p.s. real won!

Probably the most entertaining to me were the mega fans! They were crazy! This is just a picture of the man sitting in front of me.

T.j. Asay, Crysta, and me

Crysta and I really enjoyed our FREE ice cream sandwiches! 

Collin was so cute, the whole game he just was so curious about all the people, loud sounds and bright colors! He never cried once, all he did was look around and take it all in.

ReAL's biggest (little) fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment