Tuesday, June 21, 2011

1 month down and already had his first vacation!

Wow how time flies! Collin is already one month old! He is such a blessing to me and Spencer and I really don't know what we ever did without him! He is lifting his head when he's on his belly and can hold it up for at least 5 min.He is very strong and he has a firm grip. On Sunday he smiled while he was awake for the first time and has smiled at least once a day since then. He is very noisy. He is always squeaking, jibbering, and cooing! Awake or asleep he never stops! It is so adorable and I'm thinking he's going to be an early talker! One of my favorite things about Collin is he is such a little cuddle bug! He loves being held touched talked to and loved! I Love this little man so much!!



Last weekend we went to Yellowstone with Collin only 3 weeks old. Call us crazy (everyone else has! ha ha) but he did great! If he wasn't as strong and healthy we wouldn't have considered it.


Spencer with Dylan holding Collin

I've already mentioned how much he loves his bath time. I always get the sweetest pictures after a bath because he is so happy!

On our way home exhausted and with his new souvenir to keep him company!  

No comments:

Post a Comment